Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Our trip to Rushford, MN

Aunt Christina and Uncle Slade made a slight move to Rushford, MN while Slade is finishing up school.....so we made a visit in October. As always, we had a great time and I made my official first visit to Wisconsin. While we were there we went to a corn maze, took a hayrack ride and saw many farm animals and tractors. Noah had a great time too!!





With Aunt Christina and Uncle Slade in the corn maze.....it was very hard to get threw and I would have been lost for hours if I were by myself. Apparently, I was the only one who had no sense of direction.

It was a great day but was a little on the cold side....the corn did help shelter us a tiny bit.



This face shows all the excitement this young boy was having that day......TONS!!!







No comments: