Wednesday, December 2, 2009

THANKSGIVING AT THE UBELS

Everyone had a job to do on Thanksgiving day.........I was designated photograhper - I think I did a nice job trying to catch everyone in action---keep it natural that way. Mom, of course, was head chef----delivering the hot rolls as seen in photo #1. I did take it upon myself to set the table. Ted's job was taste tester as seen in photo #2...perfect guy for the job.....and he assisted in the deep frying of the turkey. Jessy does what she does best and is tele-communicating with friends from a far as seen in photo #3.....she did also do a great job of filling the glasses with ice and tea....way to go sis!!! The boys were responsible for the deep fried turkey while my mom was roasting a turkey inside....here in photo #4 are the boys dressed for a cold day watching over the turkey. And finally in photo #5 is Tommy Flay.....as he called himself.....watching over his turkey to make sure the skin is extra done and crispy!!!!! It was a fun weekend by all and we ate lots of great food.


PHOTO #1
PHOTO #2

PHOTO #3

PHOTO #4


PHOTO #5





No comments: