Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Target Practice......

Okay, this was a different way to spend a Sunday afternoon but it was fun. Not that I could do this every weekend or even use it to hunt wildlife. The five of us (Ted, Darren, Jenny, my dad and myself) took out my dad's shotgun and headed down to the old dump to shot clay pigeons. It was my first and most likely the last but I am well educated on how to shoot one now. My dad offered to do some more target practice with his rifle next time we come into town.

Ted's turn....did well towards the end

Darren's up....did well....hit almost all of them

Master shooter.....Tom......hit them from all directions


Heather's turn.....hit none in the air :( Could only hit the clay pigeon laying on the ground 20 feet in front of her

Jenny mastered the word "pull" but that was it.......she too was unable to hit one in the air but finally nailed one resting on the ground



No comments: